The CTMP supports SMEs and large organizations in their technological innovation process to ultimately increase their productivity and competitive advantage. From design to launch, the CTMP’s staff can offer support and original, personalized solutions for the development of products or the optimization of innovative processes in the plastics, industrial minerals and mineral processing sectors.
Mineral Processing and Industrial Minerals
When dealing with our partners, our applied research team favours a collaborative approach based on an understanding of economic and social implications as well as a respect for the environment. Main research themes include: :
- Reclamation/recycling of mine tailings;
- Ore purification;
- Ore/mineral transformation to achieve value-added products;
- Process optimization and mini-piloting.
Polymers and Plastics
The CTMP team conducts applied research projects according to the specific needs of its clients, in many different areas such as:
- Any company or organization working with plastics.
Main research topics include:
- Thermoplastic polymer formulation;
- Bioplastics and biocomposites;
- Recycled plastics; Innovative polymer fillers;
- Advanced and nanofilled materials;
- Additive manufacturing (thermoplastic resins and nanocomposites);
- Optimization of implementation and transformation of plastic materials.
Financing innovation, research, development, and marketing is a major issue for organizations continually facing evolving competition and an everchanging market. The CTMP favours a process where a global vision of innovation and a multidisciplinary approach are promoted in accordance with the Synchrone intervention model.